Avocado is a stone fruit with a creamy texture that grows in warm climates. Their potential health benefits include improving digestion, decreasing the risk of depression, and protecting against cancer. You can tell how ripe an avocado is by gently pressing into the skin. If the avocado is firm and does not budge, you will need to let it ripen for a few days before consuming it. Soft avocados make great guacamole or dip, while firmer avocados are great for slicing and adding to a salad or a sandwich. To speed up the ripening process, place an avocado in a paper bag with a banana. Order fruits online from Fruitbox & Co. and have them delivered to your doorstep in no time!
- Spread avocado on toast in the morning instead of butter.
- Use avocado instead of mayonnaise in chicken or egg salad, or as a spread on a sandwich.
- The soft, creamy texture of an avocado and its mild taste makes it a perfect first food for babies.
Try these healthy and delicious recipes using avocado:
a) Coconut kale smoothie
b) Roasted Brussels sprouts with toasted pecans and avocado
c) Poblano chilaquiles
d) Chipotle mango guacamole
Order fruits online here https://fruitboxco.com/collections/daily-fruits/products/indian-avocado-per-piece
Blueberries are sweet, nutritious and wildly popular. Often labeled a superfood, they are low in calories and incredibly good for you. They’re so delicious, they could actually become your favourite fruit! Order fruits online from Fruitbox & Co. to get the best quality of fruits in town!
Here are some quick tips on including blueberries in meal options:
- Use blueberries as fresh toppings on oatmeal, waffles, pancakes, yogurt, or cereal for an extra burst of flavor and nutrition in your breakfast.
- Whip up a quick and easy smoothie using frozen berries, low-fat milk, and yogurt.
- Mix fresh or dried blueberries into a spinach salad with walnuts and feta cheese.
- Fold blueberries into muffins and sweetbreads.
- Blend them in a food processor with a little water, as part of a fresh syrup to top desserts or breakfast foods.
You may want to try these healthful and simple recipes:
- blueberry almond bread
- blueberry pumpkin oat muffins
- blueberry chia smoothie
- wild blueberry turkey burgers
- kale salad with creamy blueberry vinaigrette
Order fruits online here https://fruitboxco.com/collections/daily-fruits/products/blueberry
Strawberries are bright red, juicy, and sweet. They’re an excellent source of vitamin C and manganese and also contain decent amounts of folate (vitamin B9) and potassium. Strawberries are very rich in antioxidants and plant compounds, which may have benefits for heart health and blood sugar control. Usually consumed raw and fresh, these berries can also be used in a variety of jams, jellies, and desserts. Order fruits online from Delhi/NCR’s most trusted online fruit store - Fruitbox & Co.
Here are some handy, healthful tips for incorporating more strawberries into your diet:
- Dice strawberries and add them to your chicken salad.
- Make your own fruit cocktail with fresh fruit. Include grapes, pineapple, sliced peaches, and strawberries. Drizzle a small amount of honey on top of the fruit mixture for extra sweetness if wanted.
- Add sliced strawberries to plain Greek yogurt with a drizzle of agave nectar and sliced almonds.
- Top whole-grain waffles, pancakes, or oatmeal with fresh strawberries, or fold them into muffins and sweetbreads. You can also blend strawberries in a food processor with a little water and use it as a fresh syrup to top desserts or breakfast foods.
- Mix cut strawberries into a spinach salad with walnuts and goat’s cheese.
- Toast a whole-grain bagel and top with light cream cheese and strawberries.
Put some frozen, unsweetened strawberries into a blender with a banana, low-fat milk, and ice for a quick and easy strawberry and banana smoothie.
Order fruits online here https://fruitboxco.com/products/strawberry?_pos=1&_sid=120a0604b&_ss=r
Guava is a traditional remedy for a number of ailments. Guavas are tropical fruits with yellowish-green skin, and they grow on trees in Central America. Preliminary research suggests that compounds in guava leaf extract may have a positive effect on a range of illnesses and symptoms, including menstrual cramps, diarrhea, the flu, type 2 diabetes, and cancer. Some people enjoy sliced guava, either on its own or with yogurt. Others use the fruit in smoothies or add guava leaves to boiled water to make herbal tea. Order fruits online from Fruitbox & Co. and grab your daily dose of nutrition today!
Some recipe ideas for guava include:
- buñuelos with spiced guava syrup
- banana guava smoothie
guava and sweet cheese crepes
Order fruits online here https://fruitboxco.com/products/thai-guava?_pos=2&_sid=538d9dbf4&_ss=r
Mangosteen is a tropical fruit originating from Southeast Asia. It’s revered for its many potential health benefits - most of which are related to its nutritional profile and unique antioxidant content. Fresh mangosteen may be difficult to come by, as it’s a relatively obscure fruit. Its juicy and delicately sweet flavor makes it a delicious addition to smoothies and fruit salads. Try it for its culinary appeal or potential health benefits - it’s a win either way. Order fruits online from Fruitbox & Co. to get lip-smacking, fresh, and juicy fruits delivered on your desired day.
Here are some steps on how you can relish Mangosteen correctly:
- Simply score the outer rind with a serrated knife along the centerline of the fruit, trying not to slice through to the pulp.
- Next, twist off the top half and the edible sections of the fruit are ready to be eaten. Just be careful not to let any juice from the purple rind stain your clothes because it can be difficult to wash off.
Order fruits online here - https://fruitboxco.com/products/mangosteen?_pos=3&_sid=b512e3bc2&_ss=r